We've had a lot of brides asking us when to do various beauty tasks prior to the wedding and while we're not make up and skincare experts, we thought we'd share the advice we've heard from the ones we work with!
So without further adieu, here's your 6 Month Beauty Plan!
6 Months Before
- Exercise regularly – 30-40 minutes, 3-4 times per week
- Eat a balanced diet
- Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water per day
- Start a skin care regimen - Lavish your skin with care for at least 28 days before the wedding. This is the average amount of time for skin to renew itself.For best results, book in with a beauty therapist for a series
of facials and have a skincare analysis to determine the best routine for your skin type.
- Have regular manicures
2-3 Months Before
- Make an appointment with your hairdresser to discuss your Wedding Day ‘do’
- Soften dry hair with weekly conditioning treatments
1 Month Before
- Have your teeth whitened
- Have a facial
- Arrange a trial spray tan
- Book a practice run with your make-up artist
- Get your hair cut and coloured, giving you time to change it if you’re not completely happy
1 Week Before
- Apply self-tanner or book in for a spray tan
- Have eyelash extensions / lash tints or brow shapes done
2 Days Before
- Apply a final coat of spray tan
- Manicure and Pedicure